September 4, 2010

Welcome Baby Ben!

"I had an amazing birth! Ben William was born at 8:35am on September 3, 8lbs 2 oz, 21 1/2 inches long at 42 weeks and 3 days! He was born posterior (Ouch) and in his amniotic sac. : ) There was nothing like being surrounded by amazing women who got me through this birth! Tara Kenny , Audra Karp and Keela Bourgoin , with out them I might still be pushing. Thanks to Tom and Tommie for their support too, I couldn't have done it without them! I can't wait to share this birth story!!" - Jennie

PS: And
since no one guessed the correct gender, birthday and weight in our "Baby Forecast," we randomly chose a winner from those people whose guesses were the closest. Congratulations to Leslie Levesque, the recipient of a coupon for 40% off one product at CGB!


1 comment:

beth said...

Welcome Ben, you have been born into an amazing family.. Happy "birth day"
Jennie Hugs and best wishes to all of you!!!!