A CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is a way for people to build a relationship with a farm. By making a financial commitment to a farm, the people become "shareholders" of the CSA and receive weekly baskets of produce. It's a perfect (and affordable) way to eat healthy and support a local farm.
And for the third year in a row, Crunchy Granola Baby has again teamed up with Heaven's Harvest Farm in New Braintree to offer local
- A full share is $600. A half share is $400. Payment plans are available.
- The season runs for 15 weeks, from June to October.
- Produce is delivered weekly to Crunchy Granola Baby, on Thursdays. Shareholders then stop by CGB (between 3 and 6:15PM) to pick up their share.
- CGB also operates a CSA blog that posts what shareholders can expect, recipe ideas, etc.
- Also Available: Eggs, Cheese and Maple Syrup Shares. Please contact Jennie or Amy at 978.741.0800 for details.
Want To Become A ShareHolder?
Register at Crunchy Granola Baby as soon as possible, no later than March 31. Checks should be made out to Heavens Harvest Farm and dropped off (or mailed) to Crunchy Granola Baby. Please include: Name, Address, Phone and Email.
The deadline for share registrations is March 31
Questions? Contact Amy or Jennie at 978.741.0800