August 26, 2010

Great Homeopathy Class!

A few weeks ago, CGB hosted a fantastic Health & Healing with Homeopathy Class.

Class instructor Nancy Petino has always been interested in alternative medicines and therapies and practiced them herself.

She says, "As a new mother I became increasingly concerned with finding natural, safe, and non-invasive ways of treating the common ailments that affect children and families – without the harsh side effects and other undesired results of prescription drugs. I wanted an individualized approach to my family’s healthcare. Traditional Western medicine fell short in providing what I was looking for, so I returned to my interest in homeopathy. This path has lead me to be trained as homeopathy practitioner by Rodd Stockwell, MD through Empowerment Medicine."

Contact Nancy at nancypetino@aol.com to learn more.

No comments: