Just wanted to let everyone know that the Winter CSA is ON! Thanks to all the wonderful shareholders who decided that fresh produce in the middle of winter was certainly worthwhile! And of course a big thank you to Heaven's Harvest Farm and Eagles' Nest Farm!
And now that the Winter CSA is all set . . . it's time to introduce a new idea!
Do you crave yummy Southern citrus in the dead of winter?
Crunchy Granola Baby, along with Heaven’s Harvest Farm in New Braintree and Eagles’ Nest Farm in
Unlike other shares, this opportunity happens only once. Shareholders place their order with CGB by Friday, January 16 and then Heaven’s Harvest Farm drops off your produce at CGB (for you to pickup) on Saturday, January 24th.
Potential shareholders have many citrus choices, all of which are listed below:
- Full box Dancy Tangerines $62
- Half box Dancy Tangerines $35
- Full box Tangelos $62
- Half box Tangelos $33
- Full box Navel Oranges $62
- Half box Navel Oranges $33
- Full box Juice Oranges $62
- Half box Juice Oranges $33
- Full Mixed box $65
- Half Mixed box $34
- *NOTE: Mixed boxes contain all available citrus
- *NOTE: Full Boxes average 40-45 lbs
- *NOTE: Previous Citrus Shareholders receive a $5 discount on their order.
If you are interested in taking part in this Citrus Share, please register at Crunchy Granola Baby by Friday, January 16. Checks should be made out to Heavens Harvest Farm and dropped off (or mailed) to Crunchy Granola Baby.
- Phone #
- Citrus Order (ie - Half box Tangelos, Full Mixed Box, etc)
*Please Note: You MUST pick up your produce on Saturday, January 24.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Jennie Cudmore or Amy Tetreault at 978.741.0800 or at email@example.com