- Help your baby sleep better
- Relieves discomfort from constipation, gas and colic
- Helps improve muscle tone and circulation
- Stimulates brain development and improves sensory awareness
- Helps babies cry less and helps parents become more responsive to babies' cues As Promotes bonding and attachment.
So why not register for the 4-week Infant Massage workshop at North Shore Yoga?!
In the 4-week series, learn how a gentle and loving baby massage has many benefits for both parents and children. The relationship between a parent and baby is enhanced and strengthened through the nurturing touch of infant massage. Parents often find that their baby sleeps better, fusses less, and gains more weight when massaged regularly.
- Classes take place at North Shore Yoga (180-186 Cabot Street in Beverly)
- Classes run for 4 weeks: September 12, 19, 26 and October 3 (Saturdays) from 11:30AM to 12:30PM
- Classes are for babies 2 - 12 months of age.
- Course fee = $150 (includes 2 parents/caregivers & baby) OR Intro class only (week 1) = $25 for 1 parent/caregiver and 2nd caregiver attends 1/2 price.
- Pre-registration required by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org