January 29, 2010

What We're Reading: "Happy Baby - The Organic Guide to Baby's First 24 Months"

We've got a new addition to the Lending Library! "Happy Baby - The Organic Guide to Baby's First 24 Months."

This book combines decades of medical expertise from Dr. Robert W. Sears with the nutritional know-how of Amy Marlow, registered dietitian for the popular HappyBaby line of organic baby food. These two answer critically important questions, like:
  • What should I eat when nursing my baby to ensure the most nutritional feedings?
  • What simple tips can help me manage the inevitable stress that comes with a new baby in the house?
  • I'm worried about toxins in my baby's nursery. How can I green the new room?
  • When do I introduce my child to solid foods, and how can I do it in a safe and fun way?
  • How can I develop healthy eating habits in my children?

"Happy Baby - The Organic Guide to Baby's First 24 Months" offers a proactive, harmonious approach to parenting that's easier, greener, and just plain better for your precious infant or toddler.

So stop by CGB and borrow our copy of this fantastic new book!

No comments: