This book combines decades of medical expertise from Dr. Robert W. Sears with the nutritional know-how of Amy Marlow, registered dietitian for the popular HappyBaby line of organic baby food. These two answer critically important questions, like:
- What should I eat when nursing my baby to ensure the most nutritional feedings?
- What simple tips can help me manage the inevitable stress that comes with a new baby in the house?
- I'm worried about toxins in my baby's nursery. How can I green the new room?
- When do I introduce my child to solid foods, and how can I do it in a safe and fun way?
- How can I develop healthy eating habits in my children?
"Happy Baby - The Organic Guide to Baby's First 24 Months" offers a proactive, harmonious approach to parenting that's easier, greener, and just plain better for your precious infant or toddler.
So stop by CGB and borrow our copy of this fantastic new book!