November 4, 2010

Wear your baby in comfort and style!

We are so very excited to be carrying the Gypsy Mama Wrapsody baby carriers! CGB has two different styles to choose from: the Bali Breeze and the Bali Stretch. Different sizes are available in the Bali Breeze, and both have funky, eye-catching patterns for both Mom and Dad! Did I mention this company is local? Based in Southern, Maine!
More about Gypsy Mama from the founder, Kristi

"Gypsy Mama was born of my desire to promote attachment parenting in all its aspects. Babywearing is the keystone of my own parenting; it has helped me evolve into the mother I've become, and
I want to help other families find the joy babywearing can bring to their lives! What began, in 2004, as a kitchen table business (me, sewing and decorating wraps at my kitchen table and dyeing them in my bathtub) has become an international microbusiness. In 2006, as a then-single mother, I was able to buy a home with an attached carriage house/barn -- with help from friends and family, it was quickly renovated and became a 600 square foot office/warehouse space for the business. It's been such a beautiful journey, learning and growing with this company, and such a joy to be working from home and watching my children grow."

Instructional DVDs are also available with these wraps.

Also, don't miss our Babywearing Demonstration on Saturday, Nov. 20!


No comments: